In a hurry..


I'm writing this while looking up at the semester end exams, which is by the way, laughing back at me, prowling alongside the guillotine..

Well, what to say, I'm in terrible hurry to write this off (for I cannot help, NOT to update this regularly!) so dear readers, please understand.. Y'all must've undergone this moment sometime in your life, the one I mentioned in the very first line of this post? Exam fever! Yes, its difficult to digest that the days of semester 7 are done being counted. But well, it has had its moments..

So, lately what have I been doing, apart from this bloody Neurobiology thing, that is? I've been playing outdoors, a lot! And following IPL, 2 lots! And socializing with new friends, 3 lots!

Its cricket season in India (and I'd like to find the guy who did that - nominating summer as the cricket season overthrowing the earlier one, winter - and no, name someone apart from the now-bankrupt ex-Man of IPL, he's suffered enough!) anyway, I'm lately addicted to Tennis! Yes, the game, where the last Indian female incarnation started winning a few, then got injured a lot, and was ultimately wedded to one cricketer in the neighboring country.. But of course, we took inspiration from the other 'jodi' - the Paes-Bhupathi duo.. Me and Akhil tried aping their trademarked chest-thumping, but we soon realized that maybe they didn't sweat as much as we did.. It was awkward! Today was perhaps the last day of our tryst with the game, at least for this semester. And of the numerous games that we've played, me and Akhil finish equal, with a drawn match..

MOVING ON.. are you guys following IPL? Don't tell me (unless you're a CSK and DC fan, that is!) that you don't feel this is by far the best season of em all! The weaker teams giving challenges, two top teams on top, a champion lying in the bottom of the table, with every single player contributing! This maybe the fastest anyone is losing and then regaining their form and of course, vice versa - look at Sehwag, Gayle, Ryder, Ganguly, Gambhir (and many others..) What caught my attention in the early part of IPL would be Ganguly's comeback as a captain, his somewhat altered temparament and at times, his 'hair-raising' innings, if you know what I mean! Fun to watch the battle for the 3rd and 4th place.. Lage Raho!

Now, to get back to some emo stuff.. otherwise, what's left for my feminine readers to read, huh? (That wasn't me, but my SEXIST other half, which turns 'on' whenever I'm near to Divya..)

I've recently realized that I've stopped making new friends! Yeah, that's pretty weird of me.. But then I thought, what's stopping me? Initiative, I guess! So one fine day, I turned to my existing 3 best friends - namely Noelle, Divya, and Sanjna - and told em, 'you guys are boring! I need some chill kinda people, you know!' They struck me down till I succumbed to agreeing that I can never replace these 3 terrorists in my life. They are forever, very much like the frown between my questionable roommate's dad's eyebrows.. After the Bong New Year Celebrations, I got to know a number of new people - 54 new friend requests on fb, of which 47 were known, rest were just some fans, you know.. I just let them be subscribed to me, like the celebrity I suddenly was! LOL.

Of the few new faces in my life, who were suddenly not just the crowd anymore, I decided to talk now and then.. One such neo-friendship brought out the adventurous in me as I tried a new pick-up line, NOT to use it the way it is intended to, but guys, I hope you're listening now! After a few days of chat on fb, I left an offline message -

'Now that I've ascertained that you're not a serial killer or a stalker or a psycho, I'll be rather glad to share with you my cellphone number.. 9&*432%$#9 and will definitely be expecting messages soon enough!!'

Use it guys, for it did work.. My motive however, is just to make a new friend! So, regarding yours, I cannot give any guarantees, okay? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I forgot my Neurobiology so soon!!

Ciao then, and wish me luck!

P.S. And for all those like my ever-so-bored friend Ijaz here, never stop making new friends, its fun and.. well, FUN!

Comments

  1. offff!!! The Charmer that you are..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, Thank you Somi di, you seem to know me so well!! I miss you seniors already..

      Delete
  2. haha! so generous of u to share the pick up line deep :P
    P.S-doesnt work always guys! * conditions apply * :P:P

    Nice piece of writing.. njoyed :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharing is fun! Don't dishearten the guys now.. I'm giving em hope! =P and am so glad you liked reading the post.. An update to my blog was reckoning, so who cares if we're trapped under the weight of the exams? I've got my time for this..

      Oh, and Hello, my newest friend! =)

      Delete
  3. and like the SEXIST half of me had said.. girls completely ignored the first 2 parts of this post, they saw only what's meant to be for em.. EMO! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick up line is quite appealing, the one that always works for me is - can I help you?
    No-
    Please help me finding a helpful girl,who may share a drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find an Aussie, mate!! They may fall for it.. girls in India, on the other hand.. Ooh, too hot to handle! I remember once I tried to help someone, and this happened to me -

      http://deepchatter.blogspot.com/2011/11/you-may-keep-it.html

      Delete
  5. Hahaha...so my stinky brother..how neurons treating you???
    btw..amazing piece, refreshing as always.. pick up line is the best...and love to those three terrorist..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heee! thank you ananya di, i miss you guys nowadays.. every B.Tech guy is also going away, missing a lot of people already.. i'll surely convey your love to those terrorists..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Diaries - Varanasi, Chunar and Sarnath

Delhi Haat and the Hauz Khas Village @ Delhi

My Travel Diaries - Goa!